Managed IT Services for Businesses in Little Rock
Managed IT Services Help Your Company Do What It Does Best
Providing end-to-end management of IT operations and infrastructure, Arkansas Copier Center Managed IT Services offer focused solutions in IT support infrastructure and application management for building and managing the full lifecycle of enterprise IT systems.
In today's volatile business world, organizations face significant challenges in scaling and managing their global Information Technology infrastructure while effectively reducing costs. Access to best in class tool sets, hardware, software and even niche technology experts are often unattainable due to constricting budgets.
Arkansas Copier Center Managed Service Provider, (MSP) expertise, using U.S. based IT professionals, spans across industry verticals in order to provide an unbiased and dynamic approach to managed IT support services. We thrive as a trusted advisor to our clients, a distinction from being a “repairman.”
We do not wish to operate in a break/fix IT service environment which is unpredictable and unsustainable. In a break/fix model, breakdowns are incentivized by repetitious, lengthy fixes that increase billable hours. We believe this model is difficult to control and manage and will prevent us from providing the best service to our clients.
With our Managed Services model, our incentive is to keep our clients’ business up and running with as little disruption as possible. Our business model and our Professional IT Team focus allows us to have parallel business motives, instead of opposing objectives that make it mutually beneficial for both our clients and our organization.
Arkansas Copier Center Managed Services provides consulting, remote infrastructure monitoring and maintenance, backup and disaster recovery, applications management and U.S.-based Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 (you select the level of support you want) Help Desk services. We design, install and manage servers, workstations, desktops and networks in single or multi-location environments.
Arkansas Copier Center Managed Services can assist you in designing, supporting and managing your management information systems and IT infrastructure while at the same time lowering your overall IT costs.
Arkansas Copier Center's comprehensive suite of Managed IT Services include:
- IT Professional Services & Consulting: Arkansas Copier Center is known for its comprehensive list of information technology consulting capabilities, including strategic planning, migrations, system integration, IT audit services projects and IT program management. Our IT professionals will assess your IT infrastructure, policies, processes and key IT performance indicators and how they support your overall IT strategy. A good IT strategy is based on a detailed, complete IT assessment. As a managed service provider we understand how to mitigate IT risks while aligning with your budget and goals.
- Remote Infrastructure Monitoring & Management (RIMM): Increase productivity and better leverage your IT staff by letting Arkansas Copier Center deliver an advanced array of IT management tools. Leverage our monitoring and management tools to quickly resolve any IT incidents. Our tools and expert staff get quicker results lowering your overall costs of outages and maintenance. Focus on your business operations rather than the day-to-day management of IT infrastructure. You can’t reach your business goals if you can’t reach your data.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery: Protect against data loss and let us develop a business continuity plan for your organization. We provide backup and data recovery services for almost any configuration and develop Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) based on your specific needs. Contact us now to find out how we can design an affordable backup and disaster recovery solution using multiple backup methodologies while reducing your overall data storage costs.
- Application Management: Ensure optimal application performance for each of your application tiers web, middleware and databases through Application Management Service. We support a wide variety of custom, off-the-shelf, and enterprise solutions with service level agreements based on your criteria. Minimize IT spending and reduce your cost of ownership and at the same time improve reliability and performance. Meet the demands of your growing business by combining technologies from Citrix, VMware and EMC.
- Help Desk / Service Desk: Let us be your single point of contact for all of your Information Technology related issues. Help Desk calls are answered by technical specialists and our first-call resolve (FCR) rate is much higher than the industry average. Our custom pricing models are a fixed monthly fee, or usage based paying for just what you use. Our help desk/service desk technical professionals understand every minute of downtime has a business impact.
- Enterprise Outsourcing: Significant cost savings, as well as standardized operations and operational efficiencies, result from our comprehensive ITIL-based service management of an organization's systems, business processes, staffing, and leadership.
Utilize the knowledge and proficiency of our managed services to realize cost reductions and increase business efficiencies in your organization. We pride ourselves on our ability to maintain long-term client relationships. Arkansas Copier Center's Managed IT Services empower people, processes and performance.
By using our portfolio of Managed IT Support Services, organizations achieve:
- Continuous monitoring and management by leveraging IT Help Desk/Service Desk support operations centers
- Reduced operating costs by eliminating the need for in-house Information Technology infrastructure and support among client- selected IT functional areas of the business
- Access to proven industry expertise, methodologies and specialists across most leading industry technologies
- Enhanced IT longevity and flexibility through scalable and adaptable methods and services
- Increased business efficiencies via custom and off-the-shelf solutions that target clients' specific needs