At Arkansas Copier Center, we are always searching for individuals who can bring both professionalism and expertise to our company. Arkansas Copier Center can help individuals realize significant earning potential and long-term careers.
We encourage our employees to feel at home and enjoy their work and associations with our company. Creating a positive work environment where individuals can achieve their goals and improve themselves is our core value. We hope that employees find satisfaction both in their role for our company, as well as a member of our team.
For more information on careers with Arkansas Copier Center, please email us at email@example.com.
Current Open Positions:
Statewide Copier Technicians
Opening available for Copier Technician in NW Arkansas area. Full time position working M-F 8-5, 40 hours per week. Company car provided, Benefits include vacation, sick leave, health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401K. A+ or N+ certifications are a plus!
Requires a good driving record with a valid driver's license, solid work ethics and good computer skills to help customers with IT support. Ability to manage a set territory, inventory and a positive attitude.
Outside Sales Representative
Arkansas Copier provides outstanding Copystar sales training, quality support, rapid career and income growth as well as the industry's latest networked and standalone digital document solutions. Sales compensation includes a training salary, base plus commission and commission-only compensation plans, and ongoing incentive programs. Arkansas Copier also offers employee benefits, including health coverage, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs. Annual potential depends on experience.
If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you:
Full Time: M-F 8a-5p
General Office Support Staff
Role and Responsibilities
This is entry level office support work involving a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
· Answering phones, determine the purpose of call and directing to the correct department.
· Help process and prepare billing to be mailed out each month
· Placing equipment orders in system
· Building new customer profiles in system
· Light filing
· Data Entry
· Other related work as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· 6+ months Previous Office Experience Preferred
· Intermediate knowledge of computer systems and software
· Experience with EAutomate a plus
· Microsoft Word
· Ability to type accurately
· Phone Etiquette
· Ability to operate standard office equipment
· Ability to complete assignments accurately within a timely manner
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers